Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello World!

Welcome to the official blog of Le Box Boutique.

 Essentially Le Box Boutique came to life by way of a handful of my passions and interests.  I enjoy the simple beauty of creating with natural and earth friendly materials, I love non-traditional packaging and discovering trends from countries around the world.  Like many things in this fast-paced world, gift giving has become so...well...unthoughtful. I believe that when giving a gift, it should be given and presented with thought and love.   At Le Box Boutique I hope to share ideas that will inspire everyone to slow down, take a deep breath, and really, truly love the moment of giving.


Le Box Boutique offers a selection of eco-friendly packaging and artisan gifts for personal or corporate gift giving to product packaging, party favors and event supplies. 


To shop Le Box Boutique online click here.


To contact me via email click here.

1 comment:

  1. You have so many great ideas,look forward to reading your blog,as the days go by.

    ReplyDelete